We are HUGE guacamole fans in this house. My husband and in-laws are Hispanic so it runs through our veins. We incorporate it in to many recipes that you will find on our blog. Here is a basic recipe that my husband is “famous” for. He makes it for almost every family get-together, birthday party, and school event.
- Scoop out avocados into a large mixing bowl.
- Smash avocados with a fork.
- Add finely chopped garlic, jalapenos, and cilantro.
- Add olive oil and limes juice.
- Stir until guacamole is a creamy smooth texture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Four Large or Six Medium Avocados
- The Juice of Two Limes
- Two Fresh Jalapenos (Diced)
- Handful of Cilantro
- Salt and Pepper
- Five Garlic Cloves
- Two Tablespoons Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
Next time you are preparing for your next tailgate or party keep this delicious dip in mind. Everyone will be raving and begging for your secret recipe!
— Creative Market (@CreativeMarket) January 20, 2017
Building brand awareness and credibility is a key implication of good public relations. In some cases, great hype is built about new designers’ collections before they are released into the market, due to the immense exposure generated by practitioners. Social media, such as blogs, micro blogs, podcasts, photo and video sharing sites have all become increasingly important to fashion public relations.