These 3-ingredient chocolate confections are nothing but delicious. Who doesn’t love the magical feeling on your taste buds when chocolate and peanut butter mix into the perfect bite?
- Line a 12-Cup muffin pan with paper or silicone liners.
- Add Peanut butter and chocolate chips to a microwavable bowl. Microwave and stir in 15 second increments until completely melted.
- Stir in the oats. (Reserve 1TBS for garnishing)
- Fill each liner with 2 ½ TBS of the mixture.
- Sprinkle the tops with oats. Put the pan in the freezer for 15-20 minutes.
- Now they are ready to unwrap and enjoy or put in a tin to gift to someone special.
- 3\4 Cup Peanut Butter
- 3/4 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 Cup Steel-Cut Oats
These chocolate cups are divine! If you are feeling in the giving spirit, they would make the perfect gift. You can also do like me and eat them all yourself. 😉
— Creative Market (@CreativeMarket) January 20, 2017