This smoothie is the perfect weekday pick-me-up. This super smoothie can substitute as breakfast or an afternoon snack. Smoothies are a GREAT way to sneak some fruit and veggies into your kids’ diet. It takes very little effort to prepare.
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender of your choice.
- Blend until smooth. You may need to use a spoon to work the sides down to the blades.
- Viola! Enjoy your tasty treat!
- One Cup Fresh or Frozen Blueberries
- One Cup Vanilla or Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 Cup Orange Juice
- 1/2 Cup Ice Cubes
- One Whole Banana
- One Hand-Full of Fresh Spinach (stems removed)
I know what you are thinking.. “Spinach? No thank-you!” To be completely honest I used to think the same thing. You will be pleasantly surprised that you cannot taste the spinach AT ALL! The tartness of the blueberries and sweetness of the yogurt makes this smoothie delicious perfection. You will not regret it!
— Creative Market (@CreativeMarket) January 20, 2017
Building brand awareness and credibility is a key implication of good public relations. In some cases, great hype is built about new designers’ collections before they are released into the market, due to the immense exposure generated by practitioners. Social media, such as blogs, micro blogs, podcasts, photo and video sharing sites have all become increasingly important to fashion public relations.