As a mother of three little ones, I am always looking for a quick and filling meal for my family. I also don’t want to skimp on flavor. I’m constantly trying to expose the kids (squids as we call them) to as many foods as possible. Our youngest is ALL about mama right now so I have to make cooking sessions speedy.
- Heat olive oil (or any cooking oil of choice) to medium.
- Saute sliced peppers and onions until caramelized. (About 5 minutes)
- Add in sliced Kielbasa and cook until golden. (About 10 minutes)
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and Salt and Pepper to taste.
- One Package of Kielbasa Sausage
- One Red Onion
- One Red Bell Pepper
- Handful Fresh Parsley
- Salt and Pepper
You pretty much have free reigns with this meal. It is delicious on its own or you can enjoy it like my family does on top of rice. It would taste lovely atop quinoa if that is your jam. If you are looking for a quick week night meal this is great. It packs a lot of flavor for very little work.
— Creative Market (@CreativeMarket) January 20, 2017